10 TIPS FOR SEO
10 TIPS FOR SEO
Before starting to give you the tips, we would like to briefly touch on what SEO means. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. With the SEO efforts, your website is ranked in the top positions in the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Yandex etc.) while increasing the awareness of your brand.
If you want your site to rank high, you should check out these tips.
• Sitemap: In the simplest terms, it is used to find unexplored articles on your site by the search engine. In fact, it is to report articles to search engines. And this affects the traffic of the site quite a lot. You can put the URLs of your pages, categories, image files, or videos on the Sitemap.
• Screaming Frog: It is a very important program for every website. It is a multi-purpose program that helps to identify existing problems by scanning your website. Its main purpose is a tool that controls internal optimization criteria and also provides you with reports.
• 404-500 Error: Nobody wants a page that doesn't work on your website. So do search engines too. Do not ignore this error caused by a software error.
• Title: It is worth gold for SEO. You should create a title related to your content and be aware that the titles irrelevant to the subject fail. Your title should not exceed 60-65 words. You should definitely use the keywords in the title. But you shouldn't make a mistake like sorting keywords in the title. Otherwise, you will have deceived the search engines and all your efforts will be wasted.
• Robots.txt: This file is where the pages on your site are collected. The presence of the right pages here affects the traffic of your site in a positive way. If you have unnecessary pages in this file, you should delete them.
• Google PageSpeed Insights: You can test how fast your site opens from this site. No one has tolerance nowadays for a slow loading website and everyone wants to surf on a fast site.
• URL: You should pay attention to that the link consists of keywords. Do you have the right breadcrumb (a hierarchical order of your website) created? If the answer to these questions is yes, you can move on to the other tips.
• Meta Title and Description: We must thoroughly grasp that the two are different things. A description is a brief summary of your content under a clickable link from any search engine.
• Title: it should consist of phrases that best describe your content. Short and concise titles attract people more than long titles.
• Keyword number: Though this last tip is very important, it is overlooked a lot. Correct keyword usage can have excellent results for your site. You can avoid being perceived as spam by using less competitive keywords and more non-competitive keywords on your site. So search engines will love you.